<form id="t1p3b"><th id="t1p3b"><th id="t1p3b"></th></th></form><form id="t1p3b"><nobr id="t1p3b"><th id="t1p3b"></th></nobr></form>

    <address id="t1p3b"><nobr id="t1p3b"></nobr></address>
    <address id="t1p3b"></address>

    <address id="t1p3b"><listing id="t1p3b"><menuitem id="t1p3b"></menuitem></listing></address>
    <address id="t1p3b"><listing id="t1p3b"><meter id="t1p3b"></meter></listing></address>

    <address id="t1p3b"><address id="t1p3b"></address></address>
      <noframes id="t1p3b">

      2021年東北大學留學生本科招生簡章 Application Guide for Undergraduate Programs, Northeastern University 2021

      21-1-20 下午1:00 作者:國際教育學院 【



      專業設置/Undergraduate programs:

      本科專業列表/List of Undergraduate programs:

      https://a.17gz.org/files/110145/Undergraduate2021.pdf



      申請人基本條件/Application qualifications:

      1. 非中國籍公民,身體健康。

      如果父母雙方或一方為中國公民并定居在外國,本人出生時即具有外國國籍者申請以外國留學生身份來華進行本科階段學習,申請人必須在最近4年之內(截至2021年4月30日前)有在外國實際居住2年以上的記錄(一年中實際在外國居住滿9個月可按一年計算,以入境和出境簽章為準)。

      如果中國公民移民外國后申請以外國留學生身份來華進行本科階段學習,申請人必須持有有效的外國護照或國籍證明文件4年(含)以上,且最近4年之內(截至2021年4月30日前)有在外國實際居住2年以上的記錄(一年中實際在外國居住滿9個月可按一年計算,以入境和出境簽章為準)。

      Non-Chinese citizen in good health.

      If both or one of the applicant’s parents is a Chinese citizen and resides in a foreign country, and the applicant has foreign nationality at birth, he does not have Chinese nationality and must have a record of actually living abroad for more than 2 years (the actual living abroad for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit visas) within the last 4 years (as of April 30, 2021).

      Chinese emigrants who apply to come to China for undergraduate study as foreign students must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive) and within the last 4 years (as of April 30, 2021) have a record of actually living abroad for more than 2 years (the actual living abroad for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit visas).

      2. 高中畢業,獲得畢業證書。

      Education background at high school level or above, with high school diploma.

      3. 漢語授課要求為新HSK五級180分以上,不符合條件的自費申請人請先申請漢語進修;英語專業及英語授課的專業要求母語/官方語言為英語,或提供英語水平成績證明。

      HSK5 180 or above is required for programs taught in Chinese. Without the Chinese proficiency, you must apply for Chinese Language study first. For English major and English-taught programs, you should be native speaker of English or come from countries with English as official language, otherwise provide valid English proficiency test certificates such as IELTS or TOFEL.


      獎學金申請/Scholarship application:

      獎學金類別:中國政府獎學金(免學費、住宿費、保險費,每月生活費2500元)

      Category: CSC Scholarship (exemption of tuition, dorm fee and insurance expenses, 2500 Yuan monthly stipend)

      申請方法:必須通過中國駐你所在國家的使領館申請來東北大學學習本科。如果你希望獲得東北大學預錄取通知書,請發電子郵件到lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn咨詢。

      Application procedure: You must enquire the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country to apply for bachelor at Northeastern University. If you need a pre-admission letter, please send an email tolxsh@mail.neu.edu.cnfor it.

      申請時間:請咨詢你所在國家的使領館,一般申請時間為2020年12月-2021年3月。

      Application period: Please enquire the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country. The application period is generally from December 2020 to March 2021.


      自費申請時間/Application period for self-sponsored students:

      網上申請時間:2021年1月15日—6月30日

      Online application period: January 15-June 30, 2021


      自費申請流程/Application procedure for self-sponsored students:

      1. 在東北大學網站進行申請。

      東北大學的在線申請網站是http://www.yucene.comhttp://neu.17gz.org。請通過郵箱注冊新的賬戶,每個郵箱可以注冊一個賬戶,之后按照網站提示進行申請。

      Apply on NEU website.

      The NEU online application portal: http://www.yucene.com or http://neu.17gz.org. Please register with your email address and complete the application by following instructions on the website. One email address can be used to create one account.


      2. 上傳材料。需提供的材料包括:

      Submit application materials. The following documents are required:

      I. 境外新生需提供For new applicants living abroad:

      1)護照首頁Photocopy of your passport home page

      2)護照空白頁(護照本中間某一頁沒有任何簽證或蓋章的空白頁,不要第一頁或最后一頁)Photocopy of a blank page in your passport (page without visa or seal)

      3)高中畢業證原件和中文翻譯件(如果你還沒有畢業,請聯絡正在讀書的學校出具“預畢業證明”)High school diploma and translated copy in Chinese (If you have not graduated yet, please contact your present school to provide “certificate of expected gradation”)

      4)高中成績單原件和中文翻譯件Official transcripts of your grades in high school and translated copies in Chinese

      5)語言水平證明Language proficiency test certificate

      6)監護人委托證明(僅未滿18歲申請人需要)Guardian entrustment certificate (just for applicants under 18 years old)

      II. 境內新生需提供For new applicants living in China:

      1)護照首頁Photocopy of your passport home page

      2)護照簽證頁及入境章頁(請注意連續性)Photocopy of pages with visa and entry seal (please pay attention to the coherence)

      3)護照空白頁(護照本中間某一頁沒有任何簽證或蓋章的空白頁,不要第一頁或最后一頁)Photocopy of a blank page in your passport (page without visa or seal)

      4)高中畢業證原件和中文翻譯件(如果你還沒有畢業,請聯絡正在讀書的學校出具“預畢業證明”)High school diploma and translated copy in Chinese (If you have not graduated yet, please contact your present school to provide “certificate of expected gradation”)

      5)高中成績單原件和中文翻譯件Official transcripts of your grades in high school and translated copies in Chinese

      6)語言水平證明Language proficiency test certificate

      7)住宿登記證明Residence registration certificate

      8)體檢表Physical examination report

      9)監護人委托證明(僅未滿18歲申請人需要)Guardian entrustment certificate (just for applicants under 18 years old)

      III. 境內轉學需提供For transfer applicants living in China:

      1)護照首頁Photocopy of your passport home page

      2)護照簽證頁及入境章頁(請注意連續性)Photocopy of pages with visa and entry seal (please pay attention to the coherence)

      3)護照空白頁(護照本中間某一頁沒有任何簽證或蓋章的空白頁,不要第一頁或最后一頁)Photocopy of a blank page in your passport (page without visa or seal)

      4)原學校轉學證明Certificate of school transfer provided by your current school

      5)原學校成績單Official transcripts of your grades in current school

      6)語言水平證明Language proficiency test certificate

      7)住宿登記證明Residence registration certificate

      8)體檢表Physical examination report

      9)監護人委托證明(僅未滿18歲申請人需要)Guardian entrustment certificate (just for applicants under 18 years old)


      自費生費用/Fees:

      自費生報名費:500元

      Application Fee for self-sponsored applicants: 500 Yuan RMB


      自費生學費:國際教育學院、外國語學院、文法學院和馬克思主義學院16,000元/年,其他學院20,000元/年

      Tuition fee for self-sponsored students: 16,000 Yuan RMB/year (School of International Education, Foreign Studies College, School of Humanities and Law, School of Marxism) or 20,000 Yuan RMB/year (other schools, colleges and departments)


      專業學費列表List of tuition fees by majors:

      https://a.17gz.org/files/110145/Undergraduate2021.pdf


      自費生校內住宿的費用:

      On campus accommodation for self-sponsored students:

      宿舍Dorm
      房間類型Type

      留學生第二宿舍

      International Students

      Dorm#2

      雙人間,套內衛生間、浴室、廚房

      Double room with private toilet, shower, and kitchen

      單人間,套內衛生間、浴室、廚房

      Single room with private toilet, shower, and kitchen

      留學生第三宿舍

      International Students

      Dorm#3

      雙人間,公共衛生間、浴室、廚房

      Double room with public toilet, shower, and kitchen

      留學生第四宿舍

      International Students

      Dorm#4

      雙人間,套內衛生間、浴室

      Double room with private toilet and shower

      單人間,公共衛生間、浴室

      Single room with public toilet and shower


      2021年9月開始的住宿費價格仍在審批中,通過后將公布。平均價格在每天25元左右。

      The dormitory fee since September 2021 is being adjusted and will be released after approval. The fee is estimated to be about 25 Yuan/day.


      東北大學提供手機繳費、現場刷卡繳費、銀行匯款等多種收費方式。

      Northeastern University provides variety of payment methods such as mobile phone payment, on-site Union Pay card payment, or bank transfer.


      退費政策見The refund policy can be found at:

      https://a.17gz.org/files/110145/refundpolicy2019.pdf 


      注釋/Notes:

      1. 如果申請獎學金,請根據你所在國家的中國使領館要求進行申請,并在志愿學校中填寫東北大學。

      Students who intend to apply for scholarship should submit application according to the requirements of the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country and choose Northeastern University as your target university.

      2. 中國政府獎學金生在校內住宿,我校會安排三宿舍的免費雙人間,住宿費由政府直接付給學校,不用學生本人支付,如果獎學金生申請在校外住宿且獲得學校批準,每月可以領取700元的住宿費補貼。

      If CSC scholarship student choose to live on campus, we will provide free double room at International Students Dorm #3. The dormitory fee will be paid by the government to the university directly, so the student does not need to pay by himself/herself. If scholarship students apply to live off campus and get the school’s permission, an extra 700 Yuan monthly allowance will be given to the students.

      3. 中國政府獎學金生享有綜合醫療保險,保險費用由政府支付給保險公司,不用學生本人支付,學生不可以放棄保險索要保險費。保險的詳細介紹請參閱如下網址:http://www.lhgj.net/article/listDetails-2.html。

      Comprehensive insurance is bought for CSC scholarship students. The fees will be paid by the government to the insurance company, so there is no need to pay by yourself. You can neither give up the insurance nor claim the money for buying the insurance. Detail for the insurance can be found at: http://www.lhgj.net/article/listDetails-2.html.

      4. 中國政府獎學金的資助期限與專業學制一致,多數專業學制是4年,少數為5年。如果你需要額外學習一年的漢語預科,這一年漢語預科也享受獎學金。獎學金期限不能延長。

      The funding period for CSC undergraduate scholarship depends on the duration of study, 4 years in general and 5 years for some specific majors If you need to take additional one-year Chinese language training, this year will also be covered by the scholarship. The duration of scholarship cannot be extended.


      常見問題/FAQ

      問 我可以通過東北大學直接申請本科獎學金么?

      Q: Can I apply for bachelor CSC scholarship to Northeastern University directly?

      答 不可以。你必須通過中國駐你們國家的使領館申請來東北大學學習本科。如果你希望索取預錄取通知書,請發電子郵件到lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn咨詢。

      A: No. You must enquire the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country to apply for undergraduate programs at Northeastern University. If you need a pre-admission letter, please send an email to lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn for it.


      問 在線申請的網站是什么?

      Q: What is the online application portal?

      答 如果申請自費學習,你需要在東北大學網站上申報,如果申請中國政府獎學金,請按照你所在國家的中國使館要求進行申請。

      東北大學的申請網址是http://www.yucene.comhttp://neu.17gz.org

      A: If you apply for self-sponsored, you must apply at NEU online application system, if you apply for scholarship, you must apply In accordance with the requirements of the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country.

      NEU website: http://www.yucene.com or http://neu.17gz.org


      問 我可以手填申請表郵寄,不在網上申報嗎?

      Q: May I fill in the application by hand rather than the online application?

      答 不可以,必須先在線填寫,網上生成申請。

      A: No. You must complete the online application, then submit, and generate the

      application.


      問 除了在線申請,還需要交紙質版么?

      Q: Besides online application, do I need to submit the hard copy?

      答 不需要。

      A: No.


      問 如果我還沒有護照,怎么填寫護照信息?

      Q: If I don’t have a passport, how should I fill in the passport info?

      答 沒有護照不能申請。

      A: You cannot apply without a passport.


      問 我的高中畢業證書和成績單中文翻譯件需要公證嗎?

      Q: Do I need to have my high school diploma and Chinese translated copy notarized?

      答 不需要。

      A: No.


      問 什么時候我可以知道申請結果?

      Q: When can I get the result?

      答 請在2021年7月1日—7月25日之間撥打電話+86-24-23892157查詢結果。

      A: Please check the result by making a telephone call to +86-24-23892157 between July 1 and July 25, 2021.


      如果閱讀本文檔之后你還有問題,請發郵件到lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn咨詢。請注意,所有招生簡章中回答過的問題,我們不會回復。

      If you still have further questions after reading this document, please send us an email tolxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn. If the answer to your questions can be found in this document, we will not reply your email.



      聯系我們/Contact Us

      東北大學國際教育學院

      School of International Education, Northeastern University

      地址:中國遼寧省沈陽市和平區文化路3號巷11號東北大學

      Address: No. 3-11 Wenhua Road, Heping District, Shenyang, China 110819

      聯系電話/Tel:+86-24-23892157 

      電子郵箱/Email:lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn


      自拍 偷拍 丝袜 在线 美腿,啪啪A片大全免费,同性男同高清无码视频,青青河边草免费视频